Building Master Plan: Core Recommendations
1) Retain and renovate the existing structures built in 1937 and 1967.
2) Undertake the renovation and expansion of the facility in a series of three phases.
3) Add a new wing to the library in Phase III.
4) Install a high-density shelving tower to provide a permanent home for the book and archival collection. This extends the life of the current building by letting us re-allocate existing shelf space to other functions.
5) Integrate all three structures to provide a seamless experience for learning and overall use of the facility